1. Make a new email address specifically for wedding planning.
This will keep your inbox empty and your mind from going crazy.
2. Use bubble wrap on the bottom of flowers if you plan on having flowers floating in any decorations.
3. When planning what earrings to wear know which ones correctly match your face shape.
You can find the rest of the ultimate bridal style guide here.
4. Throw sprinkles instead of rice at your wedding. The pictures turn out absolutely amazing!
5. Looking for something different and inexpensive? Try a smores bar.
6. Use color coordinated sticky notes to figure out your seating plans.
7. Use water and a foam brush to seal your wedding invitations.
Save yourself from a dry tongue and mouth.