1. If You Take Daily Naps and a Couch isn’t Available, Make a “Sleep Sheet”
3. Use a Nap Aide - Rainy Mood Works Great
Rainy Mood gives you the continuous soothing sound of rain. Rainymood.com
4. When Napping in Public, Be Sure to Secure Your Belongings To Your Body
5. Watch Your Sugar and Caffeine Intake : Look for “Hidden Sugars”
Caffeine and sugar will keep you wired throughout the day, which will make it nearly impossible to nap.
7. Determine the Type of Nap You Want to Take
8. Use Sleepyti.me to Optimize Your Nap
You can find it at Sleepyti.me
9. Hoodies Are Amazing for Staying Warm and Keeping the Sun Out
10. Drink Coffee Before Your Nap to Wake Up More Energized
Researchers found that a cup of coffee followed by an immediate 15-minute nap is a notably more effective method of staying awake and alert for longer than either coffee or a nap alone.
11. Get a “Glo to Sleep” Mask
Not only does it reduce light, but it also helps slow brain activity.
12. Tell People You’re Napping So You’re Not Disturbed
14. Take a NASA Nap
The NTSB based its recommendation on a 1995 NASA study that found a “26-minute nap improved performance 34% and alertness 54%.”
15. Design Your Own “Nap Wheel”
To design your own custom nap, drag the “wake-up time” dial to the hour you woke up, say, 7 a.m. Follow the hours clockwise until you reach the point in the day when REM and slow-wave sleep cross, in this case, 2 p.m. This is a perfectly balanced state in which REM and slow-wave sleep are equally proportioned, and where “The Ultimate Nap” occurs.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›