1. In the middle ages, many people died from diseases that are easy to treat in these times, and many women died in childbirth
2. He needed to marry a woman of noble standing, being a nobleman himself, and she seemed nice enough at first
3. It’s nonsense. It’s just for fun
4. The glass for the slippers is enchanted. This is fantasy, after all
5. They’re the same age as Cinderella.
6. I always thought of him as Prince Owen (Hey, I like the name Owen)
7. He wanted an heir to the throne
8. She does look very different indeed. A hairdo and new clothes can do wonders
10. Like I said, it’s fantasy.
11-13 Again, because it’s fantasy. Anything can happen in the world of fantasy
14. I like to think they lived out their lives bitter, lonely, and unpartnered