1. You wear your sunglasses at night.
You don’t need to forget your name while she collects her claim. That doesn’t even make sense.
3. You consider yourself a Cabbage Patch girl…
4. You haul this around in your backpack.
So you can check your email anywhere you go. You call it “mobile computing.”
5. You can feel it coming in the air tonight.
Wait for it…
6. You’re still having this problem:
There are no tangles in the cloud.
7. Every one of your birthday cakes has 16 Candles.
It’s time to move on.
8. You’re not out of your neon phase.
…and/or you have a kiss on your list. Or your kiss is on someone’s list. Any kisses on any lists of any kind is a problem.
9. You still sleep on a waterbed at night.
Sweet dreams are made of… seas? Maybe that’s what she was talking about.
10. This is what you look like when it’s time to “get physical.”
Also, you call exercise “getting physical.”