1. Norwegian comedy group Ylvis have followed up their awesomely bizarre viral hit The Fox with a heartfelt ode to Massachusetts.
3. The song starts off pretty earnest…
5. But predictably, the sweeping ballad about the Bay State gets a little…erm, off-track.
7. Also, they might not be able to spell Massachusetts. It’s OK, guys, it’s a hard one.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›