1. Personal injury lawyer Jamie Casino treated Savannah, Ga., residents to a special two-minute commercial/movie trailer during the Super Bowl’s first commercial break.
2. In a gruff voiceover, Casino said he was once employed as a criminal defense lawyer, “employed by some of the most cold-hearted villains.”
3. Then his brother, Michael, was shot and killed on Labor Day in 2012.
4. “At some point a man must ask why God created him,” he says, right before a badass metal song kicks up.
5. That’s when he finds a sledgehammer.
6. No more Mr. Nice Lawyer.
7. He has an epiphany while he’s mourning his brother in church.
8. It’s time for vengeance, bitches.
9. “I’m attorney Jamie Casino. And I don’t represent villains anymore.”
10. Mic drop.