1. Here is a bit of an unusual sight: Nicolas Cage hanging out with Andrew Dice Clay and Guns N’ Roses. Looking like a glam rock cowboy from another planet while enjoying some fine wine out of a goblet.
3. Let’s observe everything going on here:
4. Cage is wearing a cartoon version of his own meme-ified face. On his shirt. And … Mardi Gras beads?
5. He’s rocking an insanely gaudy ring that probably belonged to King Tut.
6. Plus gun holsters and straight up cowboy pants. Actually, they might be chaps. Chaps! And, of course, a scepter. Nicolas Cage is our Cowboy King.
7. Did I mention he’s just chillin’ with Andrew Dice Clay (who, by the way, is rocking the most mindblowing sideburns this century)? And that this photo was posted by the Guns N’ Roses Facebook page? Totally normal.
8. Glad to have you, Nic, actual human person.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›