1. YouTube’s Ed Bassmaster has a burning need to sing Mariah Carey’s essential Christmas song, All I Want For Christmas Is You. And he’s going to make as many people as uncomfortable as he can while doing it.
3. These teens at the mall are like, “Is this real life?”
5. While this guy isn’t even attempting to hide his discomfort.
8. I just want you for my owwwwwnnnn… More than you could ever knoooowww
10. Make my wish come truuuueee … Baby all I want for Christmas is youuuuuu
12. He even does a cute little jig.
14. That’s the spirit!
16. All hail Mariah. And Ed.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›