1. This is the True Love Tester bra, an “innovative bra” that “cannot be unhooked without true love.”
What it lacks in boob support it makes up for in moral support, apparently.
3. According to Japanese company Ravijour, the bra is here to “save women from these guys.” Like…
4. Skeevy guy.
8. Take your briberies elsewhere, men, these boobs are off limits.
9. According to the product designer, “A built in sensor reads the woman’s heart-rate signal and sends it to a special app via Bluetooth for analysis.”
10. “The app then calculates the True Love Rate based on changes in the heart rate over time.”
As you can see from this very scientific chart of things that excite women, like flirting, surprise gifts, and shopping.
11. “When the True Love Rate exceeds a certain value, the bra is unhooked automatically.” Hopefully you’ll already be naked…?
12. And surprise! It was designed by men.
13. Apparently before now, the bra was “just an item of clothing to remove.” God, bras, you’re useless. Why do we wear them again? Oh, right.
No word yet on how to take the bra off if you’re a single gal or if you have a cold, black heart.
14. Watch the video here.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›