1. Meet 420 Burger, an awesomely bizarre Vine series that follows the mega chill hijinks of a pot-loving sandwich.
2. Adult Swim video producer Ellen Burke is the brains behind the operation; the 24-year-old started making the videos in February after being inspired by her own drawing of a cheeseburger on a surfboard.
“I really wanted to turn that drawing into a video so I stitched together some felt into a cheeseburger, complete with fake sesame seeds, and started shooting clips,” Burke told BuzzFeed.
3. Popular Viners Nick Gallo and Simply Sylvio encouraged the Brooklyn resident to make the videos a series after her first Vine that featured the burger gettin’ blazed.
4. But the Vines are sometimes a team effort: Guest stars have included her boyfriend as a pizza delivery man and her cat as a chill smoking buddy.
5. The six-second shorts are all impressively intricate and amusingly peculiar, with surprising little details propagating each. Burke spends about an hour or two on each.
6. Besides having a penchant for bud, 420 Burger also has some pretty suave moves.
This one is Burke’s favorite: “The image of some big red wax lips on a plate of spaghetti and meatballs really tickles me,” she said.