1. Human manifestation of a sunbeam Taylor Swift has found time to leave some amazingly thoughtful and inspiring comments on her fan’s Instagram pictures.
3. While celebs like Justin Bieber often follow their fans back or even favorite their tweets, Swift — the highest paid musician of the last year — has taken it a step further by writing directly to fans about their experiences.
5. She’s more supportive than, like, your own mom.
6. And she’s also basically your best friend who thinks all of your jokes are super funny.
7. Taylor Swift appreciates you.
“This is what I’ve been living for. Taylor swift knows what I look like, she knows I love her. I used to write letters to her when I was 8 and I would ask my mom or sister to send it to her. I freak out whenever I see her face anywhere I go whether it’s at a store or on someone’s phone!!! She’s so gorgeous and talented there’s many reasons to love this perfect person. Thank you for now making my life 100000 times better, Taylor”
8. Plus, she is totaly down to make fun of herself.
10. Her comments sometimes give a neat insight into little-known-facts about her private life.
11. Swift’s rep confirmed to the Washington Post that she does, in fact, run her own Instagram account.
12. She even supports your baking hobby. She would totally encourage you to eat that second cupcake.
14. And she has a special way of knowing exactly the right thing to say.
“I don’t know what to say. This happened last night and I’m so thankful. @taylorswift thank you for being in my life. I’m crying.”
15. You’re too good to us, Tay Sway.
h/t Washington Post