1. This is what Taylor Swift’s Fourth of July looked like. Just casually hangin’ out with amazingly cool and gorgeous models and actresses. NBD.
Basking in Swift’s ethereal, perfect party-planning presence was actresses Emma Stone, Lena Dunham, Jessica Szohr and Odeya Rush, singer Ingrid Michaelson, and models Jaime King and Jessica Stam.
4. Made the best of the rainy weather while the rest of us cowered indoors.
“When the 4th of July gives you nonstop rain, make a giant slip n slide.”
7. Made adorable America-themed snacks that put your six-layer dip to shame.
“Look @inagarten !!!! We wish you were here”
8. And migrated to the water en masse like a coterie of tanned Hollywood gloriousness.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.