1. Northern Ireland’s Department of the Environment recently released this PSA, called “Classroom,” that shows a possible consequence of speeding while driving.
3. Set over a haunting cover of “Sweet Child O’ Mine,” the video is meant to illustrate how a classroom worth of children have been killed by speeding since 2000. And it’s pretty literal.
And as one Reddit commenter pointed out, intense PSA’s are pretty par for the course for Ireland.
5. Without giving too much away, I will just say that it is seriously jarring and dramatized. So a successful PSA, I guess?
This video was originally identified as being from Ireland, not Northern Ireland. Apologies to both countries.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲