1. On what would have been his 32nd birthday, Lea Michele tweeted this adorable picture of her and her former boyfriend, Cory Monteith, who died last July.
3. In Seventeen magazine last month, the Glee star opened up about their relationship.
I only have happy memories of Cory. He was not his addiction – unfortunately, it won. But that wasn’t who he was. Cory made me feel like a queen every day. From the minute he said, ‘I’m your boyfriend,’ I loved every day, and I thank him for being the best boyfriend and making me feel so beautiful.
Monteith died in Vancouver last year from an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈