1. Yesterday, Reddit user _baum played mad scientist and combined his dad’s face with his dog’s face using the FaceFusion app. It was totally horrifying. And awesome.
3. But he isn’t the only one who has tested out the app’s capabilities outside of human subjects.
5. A ton of other people have, too, and the results look pretty much exactly like what it would look like if animals and humans could mate. *shudder*
7. I mean, this is basically better than CGI.
9. And sometimes a little too realistic.
11. Oh God, kill it.
13. And just like how you don’t need to use two human subjects for the face swap, you can pretty much combine yourself with any object you want.
15. Even a plate of sushi. Who wouldn’t want to be a plate of sushi?
17. Submit your own awesomely creepy FaceFusion pictures in the comments!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️