1. During D.C. Pride last weekend, Officer D.J. Stalter decided to take a stand against the hateful protesting by the Westboro Baptist Church by kissing his boyfriend in front of the group’s homophobic protest signs.
4. Stalter’s boyfriend, Mark Raimondo, also shared a picture of the two fighting the hate with love on his Instagram:
6. Fortunately, Raimondo’s followers were all for the couple’s kissing protest.
h/t Huffington Post
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.