1. Because he knows how to answer the hard-hitting questions.
4. And tries extremely hard to play it cool.
5. But not enough to prevent him from singing Disney songs on live TV.
6. OK, so he’s totally still figuring out this “hot guy” thing.
8. Though he still has a hungry kid inside of him just like the rest of us.
11. Well, most of the time.
12. Which is cool because he’s dreamy no matter what he looks like.
…Those abs though.
13. He is totally a real-life version of his Parks and Rec character Andy Dwyer, who is basically a human golden retriever.
14. He hasn’t gotten too sucked into this whole “fame” thing.
“I’m wearing this creepy mask because it will make me look more radiant? #Baller”
16. Which makes him one of the humblest movie stars around.
18. To the point where he took his costume home just to visit sick kids.
20. He’s cultured.
21. And he’s great at prioritizing.
22. His friendship with co-star Nick Offerman is an inspiration to us all.
23. Social media is basically his bitch.
24. And there was a time when this was his Twitter avatar.
25. Being a dad is clearly among the things he’s awesome at.
27. Which is ridiculous because, I mean, even kittens love him.
28. And, finally, because he’s able to be refreshingly real and endearing, while still being a total goober.
We love you, Chris!
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.