1. Navann the baby elephant was just walking along with his mother one day when he saw an unusual sight in the grass.
3. Navann tried to play it cool, at first walking past the fluffy orange creature.
5. But he couldn’t resist going back to check out what it was.
7. And he was pretty sure he didn’t like it.
9. So he gave the cat a little kick to let him know who’s boss.
Take that, cat!
11. Learn more about Navann and his family at the Elephant Nature Park website.
Rachel Zarrell is a news editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Rachel Zarrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️