1. At yesterday’s Cardinals-Padres game, Cardinals fan Jason Tighe caught a foul ball for his son, Noah.
2. But the little boy decided he would do the players a favor and throw it right back onto the field.
h/t Huffington Post
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›