1. Tampon startup HelloFlo, which sends monthly menstruation care packages, has followed up its awesome “Camp Gyno” ad from last summer with this bit of period perfection:
3. The spot perfectly captures that weird position young girls find themselves in when all of their friends have gotten their periods…except them.
4. This time around, Katie has decided to take matters into her own hands, by faking her flow.
5. Though Katie’s mom knows the Florida-resembling stain is a fraud (“periods don’t have glitter”), she decides to subtly retaliate by throwing Katie a “First Moon Party” to celebrate.
6. What’s a “First Moon Party,” you ask? Well, it involves activities like “pin the pad on the period.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.