1. Tampon startup HelloFlo, which sends monthly menstruation care packages, has followed up its awesome “Camp Gyno” ad from last summer with this bit of period perfection:
3. The spot perfectly captures that weird position young girls find themselves in when all of their friends have gotten their periods…except them.
4. This time around, Katie has decided to take matters into her own hands, by faking her flow.
5. Though Katie’s mom knows the Florida-resembling stain is a fraud (“periods don’t have glitter”), she decides to subtly retaliate by throwing Katie a “First Moon Party” to celebrate.
6. What’s a “First Moon Party,” you ask? Well, it involves activities like “pin the pad on the period.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️