1. Dress Peeps to impress in chocolate tuxedos.
Ready to attend Peeps prom. Instructions here.
2. Hide bunnies behind Oreo truffle eggs to make peeking Peeps.
3. Make candy grass skirts for a Peeps luau vibe.
4. Pit Peeps bunnies against each other for a high-stakes race.
Here’s how to build their little vehicles with Twinkie seats and marshmallow wheels and tiny pretzel steering wheeeeeeeeels!
5. Just don’t let them drink and drive.
6. Make “magician’s hat” bunny snacks with marshmallows and Oreos.
HeLLO there! Here’s how.
7. Shower your friends with Peeps kebabs.
8. Layer on frosted Rice Krispies Treats to make Peeps pops.
10. You can put anything on a candy-coated pretzel rod. Choose Peeps.
Get the recipe for these slightly crucifixionesque (sorry!) snacks here.
11. Let Peeps strut their stuff on these pea(p)cock cupcakes.
Instructions for how to frost them here.
12. Dip in chocolate to make simple Peeps pops.
13. Or let your Peeps go for an exciting, interactive dip in chocolate fondue.
Maybe even…a Peep-a-dot cake!
Instructions for this miracle here.
15. You can also take a deconstructionist approach. Care for some peepcorn?
Full instructions here.
16. Peeps s’mores are way more fun than normal s’mores.
Oooh, pretty colors. Instructions here.
17. Classy brownie bars appeal even to Peeps detractors.
Get the recipe here.
18. Bake Peeps on pizza to make…a PEEPZA.
More info here.
19. Or try this chocolate-covered cookie spin on Peepza.
20. Turn Rice Krispies Treats pretty colors by using Peeps instead of regular marshmallows.
21. Sprinkle Peeps bits into pancake batter to make Peepcakes.
Idea from i.e. ice cream.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›