1. Grilled Brussels Sprouts with Chanterelles
If it’s too cold to bust out the grill, a skillet will still get the job done. Get the recipe.
2. Brussels Sprouts with Toasted Breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and Lemon
3. Crispy Fried Brussels Sprouts with Chili Fish Sauce
Fish sauce may not be an obvious casting choice for your Thanksgiving show, but trust that it’s always got a place on Brussels. Get the recipe.
4. Warm Brussels Sprouts “Toss”
Full of good, interesting things like smoked paprika, cider vinegar, maple syrup, and pecans. Get the recipe.
5. Cheesy Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Broccoli with Dried Cherries and Almonds
This is a great vegan side; the “cheesy” part comes from nutritional yeast. Get the recipe.
7. Hot Cheesy Roasted Brussels Sprout Dip
Proof that football-watching and vegetables can, in theory, coexist. Get the recipe.
8. Pomegranate Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Red Grapes and Farro
9. Roasted Brussels Sprout and Red Potato Salad
10. Smoky Buttered Brussels Sprouts
This is about the easiest possible (five-minutes-and-five-ingredients) way to get delicious sprouts on the table. Get the recipe.
11. Harvest Salad with Maple Poppy Seed Dressing
Shaved raw brussels with apples, pears, dried fruit, and nuts. Get the recipe.
12. Crispy Brussels Sprout Leaves
Either tracking down pre-leafed sprouts or separating them on your own is worth the hassle for the amazing crispy texture you end up with. Get the recipe.
13. Brussels Sprouts with Chestnuts and Fontina Cheese
14. Kale and Brussels Sprout Salad
With cheese and almonds and a really great dressing. Truly a salad for the ages, and an incredibly effective kale-hater converter. Get the recipe.
15. Sweet and Spicy Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Extremely simple, will be beloved by all: Roast with oil, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes, then drizzle with a little vinegar and honey. Get the recipe.
17. Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad with Red Onion, Lemon, and Pecorino
18. Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprout, and Bread Stuffing with Apples
19. Brussels Sprouts and Egg Salad with Hazelnuts
20. Glazed Brussels Sprouts and Apples in Browned Butter and Cream
+ bacon. If you’re looking to avoid any aura of healthiness, this is the way to go. Get the recipe.
21. Brussels Sprout, Pomegranate, and Citrus Salad
A great way to brighten up an otherwise beige meal. Get the recipe.
22. Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Vinaigrette
23. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pastrami and Pickled Red Onion
25. Pale Ale and Garlic Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts
You’re telling me Brussels sprouts are allowed to include both beer AND bacon? CORRECT. Get the recipe.
26. Cheesy Brussels Sprouts Gratin
This recipe uses Parmesan, but you could definitely play around in the cheese department. Get the recipe.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›