1. The Waffle Taco
Q: When is a taco not a taco?
A: When it’s actually just a waffle folded in half.
2. See also: The Pancake Taco
Does it look delicious: YES
Is it a taco: NO
3. And: The Donut Taco
Booking you an appointment with a great taco therapist I know (right after I eat you).
5. The Lion Meat Taco
You want to eat the King Of The Jungle, whatever. But a $35-per-taco price tag is not what tacos are about.
6. The “Taco-Stuffed Zucchini”
I see what you’re trying to do, and I don’t like it.
7. The Fruit Taco
Doooon’t think we’re on the same page here.
8. The Spaghetti Taco
Refuse to justify these with any kind of substantial criticism.
9. The Mac ‘n’ Cheese Taco
Taco, I want you to think long and hard about how you’ll feel about this when you’re 65.
11. The Cauliflower Tortilla Taco
Hahahaha nice try, secret vegetables that aren’t actually tortillas.
12. The Pizza Taco
Sometimes the whole is way, way less than the sum of its parts.
13. The Chocolate Taco
There’s been a terrible mistake.
14. The Pretzel Taco
Oh, no no, I mean, it’s just kind of a new look for you?
18. The Naan Taco
Sorry, but some cuisines are better left un-fused.
20. The Cookie Taco
This isn’t how it was supposed to be.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›