1. The Waffle Taco
Q: When is a taco not a taco?
A: When it’s actually just a waffle folded in half.
2. See also: The Pancake Taco
Does it look delicious: YES
Is it a taco: NO
3. And: The Donut Taco
Booking you an appointment with a great taco therapist I know (right after I eat you).
5. The Lion Meat Taco
You want to eat the King Of The Jungle, whatever. But a $35-per-taco price tag is not what tacos are about.
6. The “Taco-Stuffed Zucchini”
I see what you’re trying to do, and I don’t like it.
8. The Spaghetti Taco
Refuse to justify these with any kind of substantial criticism.
9. The Mac ‘n’ Cheese Taco
Taco, I want you to think long and hard about how you’ll feel about this when you’re 65.
11. The Cauliflower Tortilla Taco
Hahahaha nice try, secret vegetables that aren’t actually tortillas.
12. The Pizza Taco
Sometimes the whole is way, way less than the sum of its parts.
14. The Pretzel Taco
Oh, no no, I mean, it’s just kind of a new look for you?
18. The Naan Taco
Sorry, but some cuisines are better left un-fused.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.