Who took that bite out of you? How did it make you feel? Are they still alive?
Meet the newest addition to the Girl Scout Cookie troop: Mango Creme With Nutrifusion™. This is a cookie that promises exciting things.
But who, really, can say that they know the true Mango Creme With NutriFusion™? It is a cookie full of secrets and mysteries. We sat down with the cookie to learn more.
3. BuzzFeed: Tell us, what is NutriFusion™?
4. Mango Creme With NutriFusion™:
NutriFusion™ is a delicious new way to get your vitamins! Like I said.
Oh, you know, nutrients from natural whole food concentrate. As I state in my ingredients list, these include “cranberry, pomegranate, orange, grape, strawberry, shiitake mushrooms.”
Don’t even worry about it.
Zero mango. My ingredients do not, in fact, include mango or any mango-derived substances. I do, however, include “the taste of mango”!
No trans fats, hydrogenated oils, or preservatives — just pure island delight!
There are 180 calories in a serving of pure island delight. A serving is three cookies.
15. Q: So you’re actually less healthy than, say, shortbread Girl Scout Cookies?
THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER.
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️