2. Rock a Beerbelly.
This man doesn’t look like he’s up to anything!
WHAT? IT WAS UNDER HIS SHIRT THE WHOLE TIME?
4. Fun fact: You can fit an entire bottle of wine in a Starbucks “Trenta” cup!
And red wine kinda looks like iced coffee? Also: Try whiskey.
5. Dunkin’ Donuts cups are also an excellent choice for morning/day drinking.
You rock that hard cider, sister.
Although Styrofoam is a slightly more discreet choice.
6. And honestly, why would you fill this elegant vessel with anything besides alcohol?
7. Sneak vodka into your morning smoothie. They’ll never suspect a thing.
9. The best accessory for your accessory is a wine spigot.
12. Fill a CamelBak with booze to stay “hydrated.”
For serious athletes only.
13. Outfit yourself with a stylish Freedom Flask.
Instant FUPA or your money back!
15. Don’t forget your camera flask.
Make sure to take photos, ‘cause you ain’t gonna remember nothin’.
16. Pack a couple of these little guys in your pockets.
Now in seven exciting varieties!
17. And please, wherever you go, always bring quality reading material.
I don’t know, professor, I guess I just really love chemistry?
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›