1. Patriotic Spiced Sugar Cookies
Cutie patooties, no? Recipe here.
2. Berry Pavlova with Coconut Whipped Cream
For all you gluten-free, dairy-free, gravity-defying cloud beings out there. Recipe here.
3. Watermelon, Jicama and Blueberry Salad
If you can’t get your hands on jicama (it’s a starchy, crunchy root with a nice mild flavor) try chunks of honeydew melon, or go a more savory route by adding feta cheese (it’s a great combo with watermelon). Recipe here.
4. Yellow Cake Pie with Chocolate Mousse
Oh, gosh. Oh, wow. Recipe here.
5. Red, White & Blue Sangria
Okay, not a dessert, but admit it: you’re thirsty now. This recipe uses apple slices, but white peaches could be really nice too.
7. Firecracker Popsicles
The sections are strawberry, yogurt, and blueberry. Recipe here.
9. Red, White & Blueberry Cupcakes
Red velvet bottoms and blueberry cream cheese tops! Recipe here.
10. Berry Trifle
Start with store-bought angel food cake, end with your stomach full of berries and cream. Recipe here.
11. Fourth of July Fruit Skewers
The star-shaped pineapple chunks are essential, so get you a cookie cutter a.s.a.p.
12. Blackberry and Plum Shortcakes
For the sophisticated patriot. Recipe here.
13. Boozy Cream-Filled Strawberries
You might have noticed that there’s sort of a strawberry + blueberry + white thing theme going on here. Just roll with it. Here’s how to make these little guys.
14. Red, White & Blueberry Cheesecake Yogurt Cupcakes
15. Red, White & Blue Daiquiri
Yes, another cocktail, BUT: berries, lime, rum, yum. Recipe here.
17. Red, White & Blue Pinwheel Cookies
Takes a little doing, but so cute when it’s done. Recipe here.
18. Strawberry Soup with Cinnamon Cookie Spoons
Wow, world, thanks for not even telling me you could eat soup with spoons made out of COOKIES. Recipe here.
19. Vanilla-Raspberry Sundaes with Cookie Spoons
Seriously, to think I could have been eating things with cookie spoons for years and had NO IDEA. Recipe here.
20. Macerated Berries with Vanilla Cream
When nature hands you stuff like this, why fuss with it? Recipe here.