1. Brownies were always meant to have potato chips in them.
2. Potato chips should be a mandatory component of all lobster rolls.
3. Potato chips + peanut butter = killer thumbprint cookies.
Like tiny jam volcanoes! Recipe here.
4. Grilled ham and cheese is even more special with potato chips in it.
5. Potato chips are an ideal chicken tender crust.
7. Meet the “Bar Snack Blondie”: pretzels, almonds, potato chips, dark chocolate.
“Ruffles are perfect for this recipe as they have the right thickness to add a substantial enough crunch; I also love the ridges for really gripping the chocolate drizzle.” Get the recipe.
8. Onion rings covered in potato chips are the only onion rings that matter.
9. Potato chips should have a permanent spot on top of fried rice.
Recipe: Turkey Fried Rice with Potato Chips.
10. Gosh, ice cream sundae, that’s a mighty fetching potato chip hat you’ve got on.
11. Potato chip nachos don’t get nearly as much airplay as they deserve.
12. It’s unclear why anyone would make non-potato chip tart crusts.
13. Peanut, pickles, and potato chips is a PB&J for the new millennium.
Jam, schmam. Check out more ways to improve your PB&J.
14. This “Late Night Snack” ice cream cake incorporates both internal and external potato chips.
15. Potato chip chilaquiles: In retrospect, duh.
16. A potato chip crown is the only appropriate headgear for chocolate compost cupcakes.
Made with beer, coffee, chocolate chips, coconuts, oats, and more (don’t worry, it works). Get the recipe.
17. Every omelette should be so lucky as to be filled with potato chips.
Like a Spanish tortilla, except worse for your arteries and better for your soul. Get the recipe.
18. Potato chips are downright classy when you bake them into shortbread.
Dipped in chocolate, no less. Get the recipe.
19. When mac ‘n’ cheese snuggles with potato chips, we all win.
20. How did it take us this long to bake muffins with Pringle streusel?
Recipe: Pear and Pringle Muffins
21. A casserole covered in potato chips still totally counts as a vegetable.
Recipe: Red Pepper and Potato Gratin
22. Nothing rocks a fancy party outfit like a potato chip.
23. Chocolate chip cookies are already perfect, but potato chips make them more perfect.
Recipe: Sweet and Salty Cookies