3. Make sure the dog has something to wear.
5. You’ll want a playlist to keep things lively. Start with the Meat Loaf slow jams…
Hey, better than this.
6. And work your way up to some Pitbull.
10. And don’t forget to keep track of the results.
Chalkboard map for sale on Etsy.
11. To drink, how about a red, white, and blue mojito?
15. Stock up on snacks.
Get a recipe for red, white, and blue popcorn at Phenomenon.
17. And meatloaf for the Romney crowd.
Get Ann Romney’s special birthday Meatloaf Cakes recipe from the New York Times!
18. If you fry anything, make sure the pans are patriotic.
Made by FeLion studios.
21. You could also pretend you’re going to make these candy bars.
Recipe at Cherry Tea Cakes.
25. When it’s all over, don’t let the dishes sit around too long.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.