3. Make sure the dog has something to wear.
5. You’ll want a playlist to keep things lively. Start with the Meat Loaf slow jams…
Hey, better than this.
6. And work your way up to some Pitbull.
10. And don’t forget to keep track of the results.
Chalkboard map for sale on Etsy.
11. To drink, how about a red, white, and blue mojito?
15. Stock up on snacks.
Get a recipe for red, white, and blue popcorn at Phenomenon.
17. And meatloaf for the Romney crowd.
Get Ann Romney’s special birthday Meatloaf Cakes recipe from the New York Times!
18. If you fry anything, make sure the pans are patriotic.
Made by FeLion studios.
21. You could also pretend you’re going to make these candy bars.
Recipe at Cherry Tea Cakes.
24. Or, let’s be honest, do this.
25. When it’s all over, don’t let the dishes sit around too long.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›