3. Make sure the dog has something to wear.
5. You’ll want a playlist to keep things lively. Start with the Meat Loaf slow jams…
Hey, better than this.
6. And work your way up to some Pitbull.
10. And don’t forget to keep track of the results.
Chalkboard map for sale on Etsy.
11. To drink, how about a red, white, and blue mojito?
13. Set out plenty of bipartisan coasters.
For sale (35% off!) on Etsy.
15. Stock up on snacks.
Get a recipe for red, white, and blue popcorn at Phenomenon.
17. And meatloaf for the Romney crowd.
Get Ann Romney’s special birthday Meatloaf Cakes recipe from the New York Times!
18. If you fry anything, make sure the pans are patriotic.
Made by FeLion studios.
19. No matter who wins, try not to let dessert get too combative.
20. Pie knows no party lines.
Recipe at The Kitchn.
21. You could also pretend you’re going to make these candy bars.
Recipe at Cherry Tea Cakes.
25. When it’s all over, don’t let the dishes sit around too long.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›