3. Make sure the dog has something to wear.
5. You’ll want a playlist to keep things lively. Start with the Meat Loaf slow jams…
Hey, better than this.
6. And work your way up to some Pitbull.
10. And don’t forget to keep track of the results.
Chalkboard map for sale on Etsy.
11. To drink, how about a red, white, and blue mojito?
15. Stock up on snacks.
Get a recipe for red, white, and blue popcorn at Phenomenon.
17. And meatloaf for the Romney crowd.
Get Ann Romney’s special birthday Meatloaf Cakes recipe from the New York Times!
18. If you fry anything, make sure the pans are patriotic.
Made by FeLion studios.
21. You could also pretend you’re going to make these candy bars.
Recipe at Cherry Tea Cakes.