1. This pizza that could barely find the energy to leave the house.
3. This sandwich that has anxiety about everything, all the time.
4. These Fig Newtons that broke up with each other but don’t know how to move on.
5. This extra-value meal that’s never really learned to value itself.
7. This Cadbury egg that’s been crushed by the weight of the world.
9. This cupcake that’s realized the best days of its life happened in high school.
12. This sandwich that doesn’t have any friends it can turn to. Not real friends.
13. This goldfish that can’t shake the feeling it’s swimming upstream.
14. This pasta that doesn’t have a single good thing to look forward to.
Check out Street Tucker for more NYC-based food tragedy.