1. Lemon Coconut Bars
Double trouble: Shredded coconut in the crust and coconut milk in the filling. Get the recipe.
2. Toasted Coconut Tilapia with Pomegranate Salsa
Easy enough to become a go-to dinner. Get the recipe.
3. Vegan Coconut Chocolate Cream Pie
The creamy coconut pudding filling is layered, with chocolate on the bottom (surprise!). Get the recipe.
4. Coconut Creamsicle Margaritas
I know where I’ll be at 5 p.m. Get the recipe.
5. Chocolate Coconut Pound Cake
No lie: This rich, velvety-smooth cake will make you forget butter even exists. Get the recipe.
6. Tom Kha Gai (Chicken Coconut Soup)
8. Coconut Southern Comfort Layer Cake
A cake worthy of any company. Get the recipe.
9. Coconut Milk Ranch Dressing
Who knew!? And you can feel a lot better about this, artery-wise, than you would if it were a big jar of sour cream. Get the recipe.
11. Toasted Coconut Sundaes with Candied Peanuts
13. 30-Minute Coconut Vegetable Curry
Perfect on top of some fluffy coconut quinoa. Get the recipe.
14. Angel Food Layer Cake with Whipped Coconut Cream and Grapefruit Syrup
15. Fig, Coconut & Blackberry Ice Cream
If you’re not into messing with fresh figs, which can be hard to find, try swapping in another soft, sweet fruit like strawberries or peaches. Get the recipe.
16. Chamomile & Coconut Mango Milkshake
Coconut cream works vegan miracles. Get the recipe.
18. Curried Coconut Quinoa and Greens with Roasted Cauliflower
19. Roasted Butternut & Coconut Soup
File this one away for the first chilly night in the fall. Get the recipe.
22. Sweet Potatoes with Coconut, Pomegranate & Lime
A healthy vegetarian lunch with a little tropical flair. Get the recipe.
24. Coconut Cream Pie
Coconut cream is an unchanging star in the constellation of great pies — for a reason. Get the recipe.
27. Caramelized Banana & Coconut Ice Cream Pops
Banana and coconut are both perfect for making creamy frozen treats; together, they’re unstoppable. Get the recipe.