You see better when you eat a carrost.
If you paint a pencil orange you can pretend it a carrot but after that there is not much you can do
Most landlord don’t accept carrots as rent payment trust me
2. Anonymous took over Burger King’s Twitter account and changed its name to McDonald’s.
More than an hour and 30,000 new followers later, Burger King apparently figured out what was going on and the account was suspended.
3. Cap’n Crunch and Taco Bell competed for Chrissy Teigen’s love and loyalty…
4. …but Taco Bell won when they put a literal ring on it.
5. Carls Jr. tried (and failed) to capitalize on the new pope’s election.
Surprising, given how Carl’s Jr. is usually such a paragon of good taste.
6. Noah Ellis, the owner of Red Medicine in Los Angeles, perfected the art of aggro-subtweeting no-show diners…
…and taught chef Alex Stupak to never, ever ask Twitter for new taco suggestions.
This happened for two months.
7. The Denny’s Twitter account spent a solid two hours tweeting Brand New lyrics jokes.
Brought to you by one brave, pop punk-obsessed social media manager.
8. New York Times restaurant critic Pete Wells had a heated back-and-forth with a ham.
I’m going to start saying “you’re rather particular for a cured pork leg” to everyone who ever questions my opinions.
9. Paula Deen’s racism lawsuit inspired the super-viral #paulasbestdishes hashtag.
Massa-roni and cheese #PaulasBestDishes
Strange Fruit Pies #PaulasBestDishes
You Hear White Folk Talkin You Better Hushpuppies #PaulasBestDishes
10. The New York Times doxxed the guy behind @ruthbourdain.
Julia Moskin outed food blogger Josh Friedland as the writer of the foul-mouthed parody account that, in a moment we will probably become increasingly embarrassed by over the course of the next decade, won a James Beard Award in 2011. Following the big reveal, @ruthbourdain promptly became a yawn-inducing stream of self-promotional tweets about Friedland’s media appearances.
11. Getting hacked was so trendy this year that Chipotle faked its own twitter meltdown.
12. Twitter responded to the 300 Sandwiches debacle with some pretty solid feminist sandwich jokes.
Ham and Germaine Gruyere #300feministsandwiches
gloria stein-ham and cheese #300feministsandwiches
Our BÃ¡nh MÃ¬s, Ourselves; The Butty Myth. #300feministsandwiches
13. Martha Stewart shared some truly terrible food photos…
…and, like the badass Twitter wizard that she is, refused to apologize for anything.
14. Superstar cake baker and amazing lady Sylvia Weinstock continued to tweet.
All cakes delivered whew! On my deck time for a vodka great weather yoday
Melanie my last supper invited me girls nite out love it ready for repeat I feel so with it a#Ah! Youth
In Atlanta just did a great looking wedding cake second marriage same b&g hope it works this time no refunds
- Police in Colorado Springs are responding to reports of an active shooter at a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›