1. So, you’re probably at least passingly familiar with the TV show The Bachelorette.
That one with the roses and the people pretending to be engaged for two months before they break up?
2. But unless you’re an experienced, regular visitor to ABC’s Bachelorette website, you might have missed this very special section of the nav bar.
3. Can’t quite see it, zoom in, please…
5. Ooh, look at all these cool memes! Can’t wait to click on one…
10. …these look kind of like quotes super-imposed on completely unrelated images?
11. OH, WAIT, unless this is some kind of winky, meta joke about the [lack of] meaning in memes and the futile business of defining them?
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›