1. So, you’re probably at least passingly familiar with the TV show The Bachelorette.
That one with the roses and the people pretending to be engaged for two months before they break up?
2. But unless you’re an experienced, regular visitor to ABC’s Bachelorette website, you might have missed this very special section of the nav bar.
3. Can’t quite see it, zoom in, please…
5. Ooh, look at all these cool memes! Can’t wait to click on one…
10. …these look kind of like quotes super-imposed on completely unrelated images?
11. OH, WAIT, unless this is some kind of winky, meta joke about the [lack of] meaning in memes and the futile business of defining them?
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.