1. So, you’re probably at least passingly familiar with the TV show The Bachelorette.
That one with the roses and the people pretending to be engaged for two months before they break up?
2. But unless you’re an experienced, regular visitor to ABC’s Bachelorette website, you might have missed this very special section of the nav bar.
3. Can’t quite see it, zoom in, please…
5. Ooh, look at all these cool memes! Can’t wait to click on one…
9. I mean, like, I guess you guys know your stuff, but…
10. …these look kind of like quotes super-imposed on completely unrelated images?
11. OH, WAIT, unless this is some kind of winky, meta joke about the [lack of] meaning in memes and the futile business of defining them?
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›