1. These doughnuts that are proud to be pink.
3. This doughnut covered with bacon and maple icing.
It’s from Gourdough’s in Austin.
5. These doughnut holes full of Nutella.
6. These heart-shaped doughnuts that can help you express romantic feelings.
8. This doughnut tower wearing a muffin hat.
9. These doughnuts that are secretly peaches.
10. These tiny doughnuts that won’t stay in their paper bag.
They’re too excited!
11. These doughnuts snuggling with each other.
14. These doughnuts that are actually beignets.
A beignet is a little rectangular doughnut that went to New Orleans and covered itself in powdered sugar. These ones are from Cafe du Monde.
15. These teeny doughnuts in a cute blue basket.
WAIT, what if bakeries did U-Pick doughnuts the way farms do with strawberries???
16. These mini–chocolate doughnuts on sticks in milk bottles.
17. These pink doughnuts chillin’ in a martini glass.
20. This doughnut that grew up to be an ice cream sandwich.
It’s from Peter Pan in Brooklyn, aka Liz Lemon’s favorite doughnut establishment.
21. These doughnuts spelling out their own first initial.
22. These doughnuts that have been embroidered with icing.
23. This doughnut that’s just out of control, chocolate-wise.
25. These doughnuts sitting on top of cupcakes.
26. These doughnuts celebrating a birthday, alone.
27. These doughnuts pretending to be lollipops.
28. These doughnuts pretending to be popsicles.
29. These doughnuts pretending to be acorns.
Ahhhh the little pretzel stems!