3. This doughnut covered with bacon and maple icing.
It’s from Gourdough’s in Austin.
5. These doughnut holes full of Nutella.
6. These heart-shaped doughnuts that can help you express romantic feelings.
9. These doughnuts that are secretly peaches.
10. These tiny doughnuts that won’t stay in their paper bag.
They’re too excited!
14. These doughnuts that are actually beignets.
A beignet is a little rectangular doughnut that went to New Orleans and covered itself in powdered sugar. These ones are from Cafe du Monde.
15. These teeny doughnuts in a cute blue basket.
WAIT, what if bakeries did U-Pick doughnuts the way farms do with strawberries???
16. These mini–chocolate doughnuts on sticks in milk bottles.
20. This doughnut that grew up to be an ice cream sandwich.
It’s from Peter Pan in Brooklyn, aka Liz Lemon’s favorite doughnut establishment.
22. These doughnuts that have been embroidered with icing.
25. These doughnuts sitting on top of cupcakes.
28. These doughnuts pretending to be popsicles.
29. These doughnuts pretending to be acorns.
Ahhhh the little pretzel stems!