1. This is Holland, Michigan.
Holland is located in southwest Michigan on the shores of Lake Michigan. It’s known for Tulip Time, a flower festival that takes place every May.
2. This is Lemonjello’s Coffee.
Lemonjello’s is a coffee shop located in downtown Holland.
3. Local Holland resident Steven DeYoung built a TARDIS and Lemonjello’s put it on display in honor of the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who.
4. People flocked to the TARDIS and LOVED THEIR LIVES.
Who needs to go all the way to London for a photo op??
5. And visitors got a chance to learn firsthand that the TARDIS really IS bigger on the inside!