1. You realize that you like him.
You think that you like him but you have to let yourself talk to him to make sure.
2. Now I need to talk to you some more to make sure.
Now you just need to talk to him daily.
3. After a month you decide that you really do actually like him.
Now it’s your friends’ turn to do the dirty work.
4. Finally your friend tells you that he likes you too.
Yes!! Time to start texting.
5. The more you text the more you like him.
The more :P and ;) faces he sends you the better.
6. Now he calls you at 2 in the morning and keeps you on the phone until 4 a.m.
This means something.
7. Then you are at the same party playing spin the bottle. He spins, the bottle points to you, and he kisses you. You have never been so happy.
This is the best thing ever!
8. Then truth or dare begins and you are super excited.
Ready to play the romance game.
9. You find out that he likes someone else.
But instead of hating him you will forever hold a grudge on that bitch.
10. She doesn’t like him!
Yes! But now you know you’re friend-zoned as you comfort your crush.
11. Eventually he likes you again.
Yet you still wonder why you bother liking such a jerk.
13. After weeks of finding a time to squeeze in a first date, you cannot wait.
You finally found a date that worked for you both.
14. After the date, you’re disappointed since you have never been so bored by someone in your life.
You guess that after the six months of mutual liking each other you became bored of him.