You may know them for looking like Ewoks…
…though they are more commonly known as the “monkey terrier.”
But more importantly, this is what they look like when they’re all wet:
And this is what one looks like in a top hat.
(The short answer is: definitely better than you do.)
OK. Now that you know a bit about “affies,” let’s get to the point: Banana Joe.
1. Here’s how the year started for Banana Joe.
2. He strutted his stuff all the way to the head of the pack.
3. And his talents seemed almost otherworldly.
He was practically floating on air!
5. So he treated himself to a brand new ‘do.
6. Answered A LOT of questions from his fans.
7. (He’s very friendly.)
8. The days after Westminster featured a whirlwind tour of New York.
He rang the New York Stock Exchange Opening Bell.