3. But then you go on Monster.com, and you’re like,
4. You already want to give up but you realize,
5. So you send out 1,000 resumes and after weeks of waiting you finally get an interview and you’re like,
7. You walk into your interview like this.
9. But then the interviewer starts asking you all these questions and you’re like,
10. First they ask what you’re passionate about, which if you’re being honest,
11. Then they ask you about your strengths.
13. You sense this isn’t going well. The interviewer just said,
15. Instead they ask about your weaknesses. Again, if you’re honest,
20. You realize you probably shouldn’t have said that.
22. It’s only at this point you realize the position is an unpaid internship, at which point you’re like,
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.