3. But then you go on Monster.com, and you’re like,
4. You already want to give up but you realize,
5. So you send out 1,000 resumes and after weeks of waiting you finally get an interview and you’re like,
7. You walk into your interview like this.
9. But then the interviewer starts asking you all these questions and you’re like,
10. First they ask what you’re passionate about, which if you’re being honest,
11. Then they ask you about your strengths.
13. You sense this isn’t going well. The interviewer just said,
15. Instead they ask about your weaknesses. Again, if you’re honest,
20. You realize you probably shouldn’t have said that.
22. It’s only at this point you realize the position is an unpaid internship, at which point you’re like,
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›