1. So Anna Kendrick is on vacation (or so it seems)…
And she’s dominating social media with her classic brand of self-deprecating, slightly awkward, hilariously honest humor.
Here is brief overview of her vacation so far.
2. First, let’s look at Instagram.
Anna’s Caption: Your favorite music, well it just makes you sad
3. Emo trees abound.
Anna’s Caption: But here’s a sad song, that I wrote for no one else
4. Followed by an alluring hammock.
Anna’s Caption: Yeah, I could fuck up a few hours here…
5. A quick jaunt in said hammock.
Anna’s Caption: Aaaaand #DontMindIfIDo
6. A sojourn across a wooden bridge (in a fancy hat, no less).
Anna’s Caption: You know how you’re always crossing jungle canyon rope bridges… #StewartLee
7. And finally a sassy mountain!
Anna’s Caption: What’s up now, mountain???
8. Then there’s Twitter, where Kendrick has a history of dominating.
You sure do.
- BuzzFeed News looks at the fourth anniversary of Mark Duggan's death, an unarmed black man who was shot by police in north London. The shooting sparked England-wide riots in 2011.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.