1. A few weeks ago Jennifer Lawrence got everyone riled up.
2. Because of this.
Everyone thought she was throwing shade at Meryl Streep.
3. She was just quoting “First Wives Club”.
4. To avoid further confusion, here is a list of movies J-Law might safely quote if she wins big at the Oscars.
5. For more Bette Middler, there’s always the classic “Hocus Pocus”.
6. Or this— not Bette— but still classic.
7. Perhaps a little Leo to inspire the crowd.
8. Warning: this one may come off as a little “braggy”.
9. But you know what?
And neither should Jennifer Lawrence.
10. But for humility’s sake, she could always go with a “surprised” theme.
11. “Bridesmaids” anyone?
12. Oh, I know! “The Notebook”.
13. Okay, “The Notebook” doesn’t make sense, but what a great movie, right?
14. If I were Jennifer I’d keep it simple,
15. You know nothing too dramatic.
16. Just the truth.
17. And if she doesn’t win? Refer to Elle Woods,
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›