1. When you have to come in first thing Monday morning for a status meeting.
2. When you’re in “the zone” with your work and someone slams you with a new assignment.
3. When you are in a meeting that you don’t have to be in and you have a ton of work to finish.
4. When you ask your manager a question on a really busy day.
5. When your laptop starts to act up when you have a tight deadline.
8. When you find out your clients are doing a walk through in the office.
9. When you’re trying to avoid anyone giving you work at 4:00PM on a Friday.
10. When your best friend who is a waitress makes way more money than you do.
11. When your coworkers start e-mailing you at your personal e-mail address.
12. But the workday is only 8 hours…
So just keep telling yourself “It’s going to be okay.”