Response to 48 Of The Most Beautiful Lines Of Poetry:
“I cannot help but admire this horrible
power of mine, how each small thing
can become a death: the lost house key. A spoiled egg.
A howling dog. There is no prayer or pill for this… You have my permission not to love me;
I am a cathedral of deadbolts
and I’d rather burn myself down
than change the locks.” “Letter From My Brain to My Heart” by Rachel McKibbens
- Pkorovich "13 Pieces Of Wisdom From Kids' Le..."
- Pkorovich "15 Best Cookbooks Of 2012"
- Pkorovich "101 Bite-Size Party Foods"
- Pkorovich + "Cookie-A-Day Advent Calendar"
- Pkorovich "The Only Liquid Worth Talking About"
- Pkorovich "The First Pictures Of Snowflakes EVER"
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›