1. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles meet The X-Men
Because having a team of mutated talking turtles that know kung-fu and not giving them superpowers just seems a bit shortsighted.
2. The cast of Community meets Street Fighter
Now let’s get the office drones at Dunder Mifflin decked out in Tekken garb and we’ll really have an NBC Thursday Night worth watching.
3. My Little Pony meets Star Wars
A long, long time ago, in the overactive imagination of a very crowded Internet subculture….
4. Doctor Who meets Sherlock
What could be more British than the Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes Variety Hour? Nothing. The answer is “nothing.”
5. The Dark Knight meets Darth Vader
“Luke…I am your father. The father you need. But not the father you deserve right now. It…it’s all rather complicated — here, take a pamphlet.”
6. Disney Princesses meet Sailor Moon
Sadly, the “Disney Princes meet Dragonball Z” cross-promotional comic book wasn’t quite as well received. Prince Eric and Beast sweating and screaming at each other for episodes on end? Ugh, pass.
7. The Avengers meets Adventure Time
List of other shows and films that would be made a trillion times better when set against Adventure Time’s wacky, whimsical backdrop:
8. Batman meets Jay-Z
Fingers crossed that it’s better than the huge disappointment that was the Nas Vs. Judge Dredd Annual #1.
9. Parks And Recreations meets The Justice League
Just cast Paul Rudd as an adorably buffoonish Lex Luthor and I think DC has its next summer blockbuster on its hands.