1. 1. I Splash Mirror, $8-$59 (Small - X Large)
An obvious choice for the bathroom.
2. 2. Starfish Mirror, $900
Perfect for a beach house… if not exactly budget friendly.
From Beach Grass Cottage.
3. 3. DIY Acorn Mirror
Great for fall (just watch out for squirrels).
4. 4. Recycled Magazine Mirror, $150
Love all the colors.
By Color Story Designs on Etsy.
5. 5. DIY Colorful Spoon Mirror
A spoon mirror? It looks surprisingly elegant.
Tutorial on Country Living.
7. 7. Who Tall Are You Mirror, $118
Do you break the Tom Cruise mark?
From The Awesomer.
8. 8. Birdcage Mirrors, $79-$99
These have a homey, vintage feel.
From PB Teen.
9. 9. Harry Potter Mirror Decal, $5.99
Come on, we’ve all wondered what it would be like…
By Walking Dead Promotion on Etsy.
10. 10. Mosh Multi Mirror, $75
Might make it hard to actually see yourself, but they definitely look cool.
From The Light Shop.
11. 11. I Love Me Mirror, $101.95
A great ego booster.
13. 13. Honeycomb Mirror, $438
Turn your living room into a fun house.
From Fig Stores.
14. 14. Recycled Soda and Beer Can Mirror, $35
Eco-friendly and fun.
By Before the Land Fill on Etsy.
15. 15. Animal Mirrors, price on request
These’ll add humor to even the most formal spaces.
16. 16. Clipboard Mirror, $78
Never forget those concert tickets.
From Suck UK.
17. 17. Cloud Mirror, $75
Peaceful and minimalist.
From Opulent Items.
18. 18. DIY Chrysanthemum Mirror
Yes, more spoons. Who knew they made such great mirror frames?
Tutorial on Addicted 2 Directing.
19. 19. Color on Color Mirror, $1,640
A subtle splash of color for the walls.
By Glas Italia on Mac & Mac.
20. 20. Tennis Racquet Mirror, $125 for set of three
Channel your inner Serena.
From Simply Mirrors.
21. 21. Pieces of Yesterday Mirror, $168
Has that handmade, scrappy feel.
22. 22. Starburst Mirror, $89
Fun and full of energy.
From Shades of Light.
23. 23. Rope Mirror, $152
A nautical twist.
From MIchele Varian.
25. 25. Coco Mirror, $1,440
Made from strips of coconut shell with mercury glass. Has a sort of Gothic feel, but for a pretty steep price.
26. 26. DIY PVC Pipe Mirror
Best if you’ve got some time on your hands.
From Thrifty and Chic.
27. 27. Falling Feathers Mirror, $15
Not exactly practical, but definitely pretty.
28. 28. DIY Twigs Mirror
An unusual use for your gardening leftovers.
Tutorial on Woman’s Day.
30. 30. DIY Sunburst Mirror
Surprisingly easy and super chic.
Tutorial on Apartment Therapy.
31. 31. Big Mirror, price on request
Because there’s no rule that chairs have to be sitting.
By Paola Navone for Casamilano.
32. 32. DIY Seamstress Mirror
For the sewing enthusiast.
Tutorial on I Love to Create.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.