1. It’s common knowledge that everything is better in the South.
2. It’s been five years since Carolina hosted a playoff game, so these cats are hungry.
3. The fans are amazing. Walking into the stadium is like getting a little bit of Southern hospitality… 73,000 times.
4. They get pretty hyped, too. NC is home to the first Krispy Kreme Doughnuts store, so there’s no shortage of sugar rush in that stadium.
5. It’s no surprise that they’ve won nine of their last ten home games. They’re superhuman when they play in North Carolina.
6. If you can’t make it to the game, don’t worry. North Carolina is the top producer of furniture, so there’s always a comfy place to chill and watch the game.