1. That time your gender was indistinguishable.
And you were pretty okay with it.
2. That time you thought you developed a serious chronic illness during fitness.
3. And your coach was not sympathetic AT ALL.
4. That time you actually had to wear pink on Wednesday.
It’s “Spirit Day”!!!!!!
5. The time you tried to walk up stairs after two-a-day practice.
6. The times you needed to pee at least seven times before your sporting event.
And you still have that lingering sense that you might need to pee again…
7. That time you forgot to wash your uniform.
8. “Come on people, I don’t smell THAT bad.”
Yes, yes you do.
9. That time someone actually yanked your ponytail.
And don’t forget the classic shorts grab!
10. The time you forgot a hair tie.
11. Just kidding. Here’s the reality:
Don’t be that girl.
12. The time you forgot to wear a sports bra.
Bad news all around. Unless you swim.
13. The time you forgot your entire sports bag.
This was only good in One Tree Hill.
14. That time picking jersey numbers got really competitive.
I regret that I have but one life to give to be #13.
15. That time your car smelled permanently like sweaty feet and shin guards…
16. … because you’re constantly changing in your car.
And the windows aren’t tinted.
17. That time when “you play like a girl” was supposed to be an insult.
19. That time someone said “But you’re too pretty/feminine to play [insert sport here].”
“Girls play hockey?!”
20. The time you had a really awkward sports tan.
And you were incredibly proud of it.
21. That time your team took over an entire restaurant to inhale food.
It’s all about the breadsticks amirite?!
22. The time you finally had to overcome your fear of group showers.
Hey gurl, I like singing in the shower too.
23. And that time you made at least 20 best friends.
Just face it, you’re going to have a lasting bond with anyone you shower with.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›