1. The Emmy-nominated Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee returns for its third season on Thursday, Jan. 2, and based on the trailer, debuting exclusively on BuzzFeed, it looks AWESOME.
3. Firstly, the guest comedians are incredible.
4. Howard Stern was somehow able to get the famously clean-mouthed Seinfeld to talk about cunnilingus and urinating.
6. Louis CK and Seinfeld somehow move from the titular car to a boat.
Absent context, that seems like an odd statement.
8. Todd Barry takes Seinfeld on a stroll on the boardwalk, where they discuss deep issues such as marriage and clothing choices.
10. Speaking of which, look at these cars…
11. 1981 DeLorean DMC-12 for Oswalt.
Yes, yes, that is indeed the car that doubled for a time machine in Back to the Future. In fact, it is actually the only model ever produced by the company, which ended up being liquidated.
12. 1959 Fiat Jolly for C.K.
While most cars are four-, six-, or eight-cylinder, this one is the rare two-cylinder. Or, as Seinfeld tells Louis C.K, “one for you, one for me.”
13. 1967 Volvo 1800s for Fey.
Thank goodness she’s in the passenger seat because the 30 Rock alum says she can’t drive.
14. 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge for Stern.
One of the original “muscle cars,” the GTO was popular from the late ’60s to early ’70s. It was discontinued in the mid-’70s but brought back by Pontiac in 2004. Unfortunately, five years later, as a result of the auto industry collapse, GM shut down the Pontiac brand in an effort to secure more government bailout money.