2. When I was little, I used to belt out the theme music from “Star Wars” at the top of my lungs.
3. When I was just a bit older, I used to ride my bike around in circles while my tape of Genesis’ “Invisible Touch” album blared on a boom box.
4. I also remember playing my parents’ old vinyl on a toy turntable. I loooooved The Beatles, and didn’t even hear their post-“Rubber Soul” stuff until I was a teenager.
5. Were you more into kid’s music?
6. Or stuff from Disney movies?
7. Or something you’d sing at camp?
8. Or just something that was on the radio all the time?
9. Or was it something you made up on your own?
Share your memories in the comments!
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- NATO is sending boats to the Aegean Sea to try to help combat the migrant and refugee crisis.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸