2. When I was little, I used to belt out the theme music from “Star Wars” at the top of my lungs.
3. When I was just a bit older, I used to ride my bike around in circles while my tape of Genesis’ “Invisible Touch” album blared on a boom box.
4. I also remember playing my parents’ old vinyl on a toy turntable. I loooooved The Beatles, and didn’t even hear their post-“Rubber Soul” stuff until I was a teenager.
5. Were you more into kid’s music?
6. Or stuff from Disney movies?
7. Or something you’d sing at camp?
8. Or just something that was on the radio all the time?
9. Or was it something you made up on your own?
Share your memories in the comments!
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›