1. TMZ reported that Lil Wayne was in critical condition after a series of seizures allegedly brought on by drinking too much sizzurp on Friday night.
He was first hospitalized on Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures. TMZ reports that “doctors found high amounts of codeine in his system” and say that his stomach has been pumped three times.
2. TMZ removed an early report claiming that Weezy was being read his last rites…
3. …but this tweet from Lil Wayne’s official account claimed that everything was alright.
4. There’s good reason to believe that the tweet was not written by Lil Wayne at the hospital.
@TMZ FYI @Liltunechi tweet did NOT originate from 34.0766385, -118.37954589999998 (the lat/long for Cedars Sinai)— Startup Tech Guy
5. Lil Wayne’s publicist told BuzzFeed that he was “doing well” and “recovering” on Friday night. But that doesn’t mean his condition actually improved.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›