1. On how he’s the next Steve Jobs.
2. On his true peer group.
3. On wanting his family to have some privacy.
4. On his his need to push art and music forward.
5. On feeling limited by society and the record industry.
6. On using his art and status for the greater good.
7. On the industry politics behind the Grammy Awards.
8. On learning that his label wanted to find a way to “control” him.
9. On why top-quality art and design has to be made for the people.
10. On why he never looks like he’s having fun.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.