1. A box containing hundreds of letters addressed to Taylor Swift was found in a recycling Dumpster at an elementary school in Nashville over the weekend.
2. Kylee Francescan, the woman who found the box, wanted to get the mostly unopened letters back to Swift, because as she told WKRN-TV News 2, “I know how much her fans mean to her.”
3. WKRN contacted Swift’s label, Big Machine, and a representative there was unsure how the letters ended up in that Dumpster.
4. This was the official response from the label’s PR company:
6. The letters have since been returned to Swift’s public relations team.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??